It adds images, description and links to help you to enrich your content. While creating or editing a post or page, select the words that you want to give some ‘context’, click the button and Contexto will find and add the extra information for you.
Visitors will hover with their mouse to those words you selected in the text, and they will see the descriptions, images and Wikidata links, that would enrich your content. Contexto would give your users extra information to understand your content, without leaving your page to find the meaning of those words.
Currently Wikidata has 46,091,721 items. Contexto can find people, places, brands, and anything that Wikidata has registered. If you cannnot find an item, just register to Wikidata and contribute to the best database in the world.
However, feel free to register and contribute to the project.
- Automatically adds extra content
- Select a word, sentences or paragraphs
- Easy to set up
- Mobile friendly
- Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/contexto` directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Admin Panel->Contexto screen to configure the plugin
- Follow the instructions in Settings page
How does it work?
- Create or edit a post or a page
- Select a word or a sentence with your mouse
- Click the button “Contexto me!”
- Contexto automatically will search the word highlighted
- If a word has been found, it will add the image and description found in Wikidata
- Update or publish
- Register on TextRazor with the free plan
- You will receive a API key in your email
- Paste your API key in the Admin Panel->Contexto screen
Got questions or feedback? Let me know! Contact me at email@example.com.
Want to contribute? Check out the Contexto WordPress plugin on GitHub.